|Modern Peacock Pillow|
|Placemat Pendant Light|
|Love Letter Art|
Here is what you do…
1. Pick up one of these brass lamps from a garage sale or thrift store. Mine were from a garage sale at $2 each.
2. Get a can of spray paint. Design master is sold at Joanns and Hobby Lobby and has a good color selection. Don’t forget to use a coupon making it about $3 for the can. Also, high gloss looks nice, but is usually only available in more neutral colors.
3. Use paper and tape to cover any spots on the lamp that you do not want to be painted. Put the lamp on a drop cloth in a well ventilated spot. Evenly spray one coat over the whole lamp.
4. Find a lamp shade that you like.
5. For $5 plus a shade…you’re done!
Sorry about the not so great photos!
|another view of the cb2 basket|
Arizona schools start tomorrow! I know early, but the cat fights around here are getting old, so I am looking forward to it. Anyway…getting backpacks ready has made me think..”where am I going to put all those papers, dirty shoes, and backpacks when the kids come in the door each day!?!” Here in AZ we don’t necessarily need a mud room since we rarely have mud, but…man oh man…It would be nice because they’re so cute. Now I am rethinking my laundry room.
|Comfortable Home Design|
|Canadian House and Home|
|Chris Kauffman Blog|